An International Safety training and consultancy company situated in Ikorodu, Lagos is currently recruiting for the following positions:
1. HEAD OF MARKETING
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet Company’s objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the company Strategies
B.Sc in relevant discipline from a reputable institution.
Functions & Responsibilities:
* Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities
* Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future trainings.
* Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
* Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for and existing services.
* Expand and develop marketing platforms
manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
* Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
* Determine and manage the marketing budget
* Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
report on return on investment and key performance metrics
* Develop pricing strategy
* Create marketing presentations
* Liaise with media and advertising
* Collaborate with the sales function
* Monitor industry best practices
* Major deals brokered
* Customer penetration
* Revenue growth vs plan
* Market share/business volume growth rate
* Actual Naira collected versus targets
* Actual number of recruitment assignments sourced versus targets
* Revenue growth rate versus target
* Operating expenses minimisation
* Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of call/visitation reports
* Customer satisfaction levels with regard to visitation, calls and consulting on the customer care evaluation form
* Timeliness and completeness of Proof charts
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge and understanding of the market
* Visibility of market relevance & networking ability
* Strong strategic orientation
* Excellent customer relationship development/management
* Good negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution
* Creative and innovative
Knowledge and understanding of consumer financial products
* Good product development and portfolio management capabilities
* Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
* Technical marketing skills
* Proven experience in customer and market research
* Relevant product and industry knowledge
* Experience with relevant software applications
* Strategic thinking
* General managerial/ administration
* Team building/conflict management
* Leadership / Influencing
* Organization and coordination skills
A business or marketing-related degree.
Certification and other professional qualification will be an added advantage
Minimum Experience of 5 years post qualification experience in Marketing. A minimum of 2 years must have been spent at senior management level with responsibility for Marketing and customer relationship management.
2. MARKETING OFFICER
The successful candidates will be because plant responsible for expanding our training and consultation services. The ideal candidate would convince clients to subscribe to our training services, and discuss the advantages of the services, and how our services would improve the client’s business and CV
� Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately
to make a sale
� Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
� Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
� Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
� Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential clients
� Identifies advantages and compares organization’s services.
� Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new services
� Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
� Gathering market and customer information
� Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
� Ability to persuade and influence others.
� Ability to maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
� Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
� Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
� Ability to work well as part of a team.
� Creativity and problem-solving skills.
� First rate organizational skills and attention to detail.
� Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
� 2-3 yrs Experience in sales or marketing of Professional services such as Consulting and Training.
� Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be social media friendly and use of computer
� Confidence and persuasiveness, for “selling” your ideas.
� Customer Service orientation.
� Stress tolerance
� High energy level
Minimum of OND in marketing or relevant discipline from a recognized institution
3. FRONT DESK EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a female receptionist to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a receptionist the person will be the first point of contact for the company and she will provide administrative support across the organization. She will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
• Responsible for maintaining sanitation and orderliness of the company reception area at all times.
• Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone.
• Receive In-coming mails/correspondence, registration of such documents and re-directing to the appropriate staff.
• Maintain staff attendance register.
• Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
• Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Head Corporate Services.
• Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Head Corporate Services, including all furniture, fittings and equipment around the reception area.
• Acts as first point of contact for guests and employees.
• Adhere to instructions given by management and ensure that all polices regarding office support and administrations are adhered to.
• Oversee all admin related procurements i.e. stationeries, provisions etc.
• Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments.
• Attend to any other duties that may be assigned to you
• Minimum of OND in relevant field.
• At least 1-3 years’ experience in operations, customer service or administration area.
• Good interpersonal skills and etiquette.
• Excellent communication skill; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Service driven hand flexible.
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to handle pressure.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Candidate should send CV and a cover letter to email@example.com using the the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The job is situated within Haruna Bus Stop Ikorodu. Candidate living within Ikorodu to ketu axes is preferable. 09036074887